Sunday, November 1, 2009

we're electric...

I hope nobody refers to last year's Halloween post to find that we were pretty much the same thing, but why not recycle a cheap, easy costume?  We did make a few improvements this year, and added a new, modern light socket in the form of Ellie to our group theme.    

If you'll notice, Jake's lamp shade is new and improved with a cut-out vision enhancer.  

Gracie is a 70's light socket and Ellie is a bit newer.

Notice the electric shocked hair?  We go to a lot of effort in the hair and makeup department.  Actually, I think Ellie ended up looking like some character from "The Incredibles"

Two lamps in love.

And here they are in their rightful place: a wall.

1 comment:

Tyler and Jill said...

Heidi,

Thanks for the comment. I found out that Jason was your cousin about a week ago and I was in shock. We have been friends with Jason and Christina for over a year now here in Memphis and when I found out I was freaking out!!! Your girls are so adorable and I love your halloween outfits. Very creative!!! Especially the crazy hair. We got Tyler's costume at Wal-Mart for really cheap. You need to tell Katie hi for me, okay! I am sad that you have moved away from beautiful Tennessee but I am happy that you got back to Utah. Hopefully we'll get back sometime in the near future.