Saturday, October 25, 2008

a little trim

Okay, I'll admit, I once tried to cut Gracie's bangs and they turned out a little boyish due to her curly hair pulling them up a lot shorter than what I had accounted for (it made me laugh). So while I've been patiently waiting for the bangs to grow out, the rest of her hair has gotten a bit scraggly. Due to the fact that kid-friendly hair salons are hard to come by in this part of the country, I decided that with a little bit of chocolate and a movie, I could get the job done myself.
the prep


the chocolate

a still 2 year old!

the clean up

Okay, I know you're all expecting an "after" picture, but let's just say that Gracie was sick of the camera by the end of the night, so this was the best I could get.



p.s. Thanks Mom for the fleece pjs--perfect for the freezing basement!!


Add Image




1 comment:

Courtney said...

Great job Heid! Her hair looks adorable. I love all the curls! Way to coax her with chocolate and a movie. Can I be next?